- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Om First Reserve:
Vi är ett rekryterings- och bemanningsföretag som levererar tjänster inom HR, ekonomi, lön, inköp/logistik och administration. Inom lön har vi även ett eget outsourcingbolag.
Med laganda, utveckling, ansvar och engagemang som ledord vill vi alltid vara den självklara samarbetspartnern för både medarbetare och kunder. First Reserve är ett företag med stabil tillväxt och ett starkt varumärke med ständigt affärsfokus. Vi har kollektivavtal och är ett auktoriserat bemanningsföretag.
Vårt kontor är placerat i Solna Business Park.
This is a consulting assignment with start 2020-08-03 and which runs until 2020-12-31.This position is full time and location is Stockholm.
The Platform team creates the technology that enables the compnay to learn quickly and scale easily, enabling rapid growth in our users and our business around the globe. Spanning many disciplines, we work to make the business work; creating the frameworks, capabilities and tools needed to welcome a billion customers. Join us and help to amplify productivity, quality and innovation across.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Product Designer to join the Data Collection group. You will have a key role to make working with data within the company effortless, efficient, and enjoyable, by interacting directly with our users. You’ll be part of a cross functional team that enables the companyto efficiently collect data, and make it available, safely and efficiently, to enable reliable traceability of users’ journeys through Spotify apps that can be used to fuel our ML recommendation engines and empower impactful insights. This is going to have a huge impact in order to understand how our users interact with the application and will enable us to empathise with our users and provide them with the music experience they deserve.
As a Product Designer, you are the kind of person who is passionate about design, collaboration and inclusion.
What you’ll do
• Lead design projects across various parts of the product life cycle setting the vision for the user experience and creating the space for others to collaborate.
• Help the product area to continuously evaluate user needs by establishing methods and tools to continuously gather information and gain insights.
• Understand the business and user needs and craft a compelling customer vision that visualises the impact of our products and services.
• Work with small multi-disciplinary teams (data scientists, software engineers, product managers).
• Help the team assess and prioritise opportunities and constraints based on short feedback loops.
• Collaborate with and support teams by consulting and advising on UX and design best practices to help them throughout the product development lifecycle.
• Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice
Identify and map out touch points within our services, between people and between systems to gain actionable insights to prepare our product portfolio for scale
• Be autonomous. As the first and only designer in the team you’ll take full ownership of your work and you take responsibility for the details every step of the way.
• Perform qualitative research across a broad range of customers inside and outside of the company
• Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes. (Create experience maps, service blueprints, flows, wireframes, and interaction models)
• Lead product design from problem discovery to framing solutions through iterative development and delivery
Who you are
• You are passionate about design systems and well-versed in data-informed product design and development.
• You have experience working with engineers and product managers to make great things as a team.
• You have great communication skills.
• You enjoy all stages of design, from researn, sketching concepts to polishing interfaces.
• You have a people-focused design mentality. Even though you have incredible chops, you are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
A crucial success factor for any company is to make use of people's differences and you can easily search by registering your CV by clicking on the application button below or with your Linkedin profile. As the selection and interviews are ongoing, we wish your application as soon as possible.
Please use the link below for your application. With reference to GDPR we do not have the opportunity to receive any applications by mail.
Submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing. For questions contact Hannah Cheadle, [email protected] 070-795 60 21