- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Is this you?
Are you passionate about quality and find problems early? Do you enjoy leading teams that share your view of that testing early will both save costs and increase quality? Then we are looking for you.
We are a team of 14 persons who are responsible for Application and Service development on Sony TVs. We follow agile principles and strive for quality in every delivery.
We are now looking for a Verification Architect to lead the teams work with securing quality early. In this role you will be expected to provide guidance, feedback, and suggestions for how to improve quality practices across our development team as well as in the growing Sony TV project. Our team was formed 1 year ago, and the right person will be key in defining our team’s way of working.
Key responsibilities as Verification Architect
· Create a network of contacts with project functions in Tokyo and Lund
· Create a positive and innovative atmosphere which encourages people to commit themselves
· Provide practical advice and solutions to problems and ensure that tasks are followed through, loose ends are tied up and the job is completed
· Define strategic goals i.e. an agile test strategy for the team that secure quality during development and that requirements are fulfilled according to customer expectations
· Monitor the effectiveness of tests done and issues found and bring about improvements
· Identify what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skill-set of the team
· Stay up to speed on process, practice and technology developments to ensure they are brought in-house and enhance the solutions applied to the testing problems, for example using machine learning to further automate verification
Your educational background
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science (or equivalent engineering discipline)
· Fluent in written and spoken English
The technical skills you most probably have
· Android Experience
· Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
· Git/Gerrit experience
· Junit/Mocking expert
You are a social outgoing person that enjoy team work. You feel confident in leading the quality work in a team of developers. You lead the work both when you have a formal and informal leadership role and you have strong motivational skills. Creating a positive and friendly work environment comes natural to you.
We are looking forward to your application!