Are you a curious Security engineer who cares about both software development and security? Have you been part of building high quality, production grade software?
Then you might be the person we are looking for to join IOPSYS Software Solutions growing development team!
- You will be part of an agile team, improving the security posture of the development infrastructure at iopsys focusing on securing our iopsyswrt SDK environment
- You will design, build and operate distributed security systems, as well as influence the iopsys engineering community in platform security related topics
- You will be a senior member of the team, providing sound perspectives on infrastructure and platform security as well as software development
- You will identify what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skill sets of the team
- You will monitor the effectiveness of our security measures and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages
- We believe that you have worked with implementing security processes from idea to deployed products. The embedded systems that you have worked with are preferably Linux based
- We believe that you have 5+ year's experience from software and product security and that you can work in a structured way to implement threat modelling, security testing, secure code review, analysis, vulnerability assessment and drive security standards
- You should have a software engineer/developer background and be very familiar with software development in embedded Linux using C, Python or C++.
- You have experience from interacting with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Gitlab
- You have general network and wireless knowledge: WLAN, TCP/IP, Firewall
- You are fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
What about you?
- You thrive in an entreprenuerial environment with a great freedom of action
- You enjoy enjoy a culture of trust, collaboration and diversity
- You want to have a sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
What about us?
In 2010 we started the development of our open source operating system for gateways, iopsys. Today iopsysWrt is one of the most advanced, platform independent gateway software based on OpenWRT. iopsysWrt is based on the best from the open source community combined with our knowledge gained from building innovative gateway solutions for more than a decade.
Our vision is to be the key player that transforms and brings the open-source business model to the gateway industry. Maintain leadership in development and offer supported versions of enterprise software for the gateway industry.
Currently we are located south of the city center of Stockholm but towards the end of this year we will move our office to the city.
Interested? We look forward to receive your application!