- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Security Engineer – Cloud,
Group Digital, Ingka Group
Do you want to work with the best people in security engineering on a multi-national stage? You now have the chance!
We are now looking for two Engineers to join one of our Security teams, focusing on securing IKEAs infrastructure and cloud environment. You will collaborate with other security and tech teams on identifying suspicious activities while improving visibility and implementing Cloud security best practices. You will build reliable tools to automatically remediate alerts and extend our operational excellence around securing the cloud infrastructure.
If this sound interesting, you should continue reading!
Who you are?
As always, we are looking for people to join us who share and are passioned about our IKEA culture and values that are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with IKEA it’s important that you naturally lead with our values top of mind - such as togetherness, renew and improve, simplicity, different with a meaning and caring for people and planet amongst others. You can read more about our values and life at IKEA at ikea.com.
We expect that you have an eye towards finding suspicious activities. You like finding the needle in a haystack. You also have experience in operations such as running and maintaining software, operating a large cloud deployment.
What you bring to the table:
· You will be part of an agile team, improving the security posture of development infrastructure at IKEA; at the moment focusing on securing our Google Cloud Platform & Azure environment.
· Experience on GCP Networking services like VPC and firewall.
· You will be responsible for GCP Monitoring services & Logging service via Stack driver Suite and experience in GCP serverless architecture using cloud function & Cloud Run along with cloud scheduler.
· Regular Security audits to make sure stateless and stateful level firewalls are configured leak proof and to mitigate any issues found in the process, quarterly Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) provided by GCP and then resolving any risks on environment.
· Taking a leading role in designing the protective and preventive process and capabilities in close collaboration with our Cyber Security Center, other cyber security teams and tech teams.
· Constantly looking for new ways of digesting data and security feeds from security systems, cloud projects and on-premise systems to give us the edge in the protect and prevent area.
To succeed in the role, we see that you have experience in many of the following:
· Security in the cloud
o Cloud native security frameworks and controls
o Hands-on experience of building large-scale, secure cloud-based solutions
o Container security
o GCP overall infrastructure cost optimization strategies.
o Resource monitoring via SCC.
o Logging and log parsing
· Zero trust security model
· GCP Compute services like Compute Engine, Kubernetes Engine, App Engine, etc.
· Programming / scripting (Python, Java-script, Angular, Typescript eg.)
· Vulnerability management
· Compliance (GDPR, PCI-DSS, China CSL etc.)¨
· System administration
· Operational IT security monitoring and administration tools
Together as a Team
At Group Digital, we set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services using new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
In this role you report to the Chapter Lead.
The role is based in Helsingborg or Älmhult.
Questions and support? Let’s connect!
If you have questions regarding the role, recruitment process or other practicalities please get in touch with Recruitment Specialist, Sam Foged Jensen at [email protected].
Our primary concern since the outbreak of corona virus has been the health and safety of our co-workers and candidates. Because of this, we have adapted our recruiting processes to be fully digital.
We would love to meet our candidates face to face, but to prevent the spread of the virus this recruitment will be handled through digital appointments and solutions.