About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Casino, Gaming
Company size: 501–1k people
Company type: Public
java, spring, mysql, hibernate, google-cloud-platform
We are seeking experienced backend Java engineers for our product domain to start as soon as possible, don’t worry if you can’t, we’ll always wait for the right person for our teams!
Working in a full stack team, you will work with your team & the Product development domain to focus on developing innovative and high performing features that will give our players the greatest gaming experience, helping us reach our bigger organisation passion of becoming “King of Casino” and keep us at the forefront of mobile gaming.
Although the company has grown, and continues to do so, the team work very much as a small company within. Having end-to-end responsibilities, the team gets to agree on what to build and follows it up with user testing, measuring and verifying the value and outcome of it.
This is a great opportunity for you that would like to have a bigger picture and impact on what to build and what they’re being built for.
But why us? Our Team Leads said “We work in a high performing live environment, which enables you to deploy and deliver your code straight to production right away. But this also requires you to write high performing and scalable code to ensure of the continuous high quality and performance of our environments.”
In return for your amazing hard work, we can offer you the opportunity to work with challenging tasks every day, a tight-knit team of people that you can learn & grow with and the possibility to sit in award winning offices with flexible office hours to fit around your real life.
Who we are looking for:
We're looking for a real software craftsman that has significant experience in Java and backend system development and thrives in an atmosphere where learning new technologies is key and satisfying.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have experience with common Java frameworks such as Spring and JPA
- You’re no stranger to working with relational databases such as MySQL.
- You have experience in building highly scalable and fault-tolerant distributed systems and familiar with architecture principles such as microservices, CQRS, EIP and EDA patterns.
- We enjoy building full-stack experience in our team and would like it if you have interest or experience in web front-end related technologies such as React.js, Node.js, CouchDB, Couchbase or GraphQL.
- Bonus points if you have used (but by no means necessary) Kotlin, Akka, Hazelcast, Elasticsearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Consul, Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.