- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Frontend Developer - open position Malmö
My-E-Health is growing and needs to increase its IT department by expand our Scandinavian IT department in August 2020.
Small teams, great opportunities!
We are always looking for innovative and talented IT innovators to push the online limits of interaction, to create a stimulating environments for users and practical applications.
Already leading our field, our team objective is to continue to press the envelope by always improving on our leading technology.
You will play a big part in influencing the architecture and techniques used. Developers with good problem-solving skills who thrives when challenged will find this opportunity enriching and rewarding!
In this role, you would be responsible for pushing the limits for online media within the Healthcare sector by implementing old and new web applications and embedded machine code features to deliver an ultra-modern and optimized product for all our users. You would work with other team members to develop highly maintainable, scalable solutions to unique complex problems. You will would work closely with the It Manager and other business stakeholders to
communicate designs, development test plans and acceptance criteria. You would be involved in the full product lifecycle, from concept and design through implementation, deployment and maintenance.
● Develop, designing, redesigning, testing and maintaining the web application based
● Write and deploy high-quality, secure and well-tested code
● Actively participate in code reviews (both as reviewer and reviewee)
● Actively participate in sprint planning and provide work estimates
● Provide continuous improvements to performance and stability
● Improve the team and company– you will be an active participant in our culture
(mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
Skills and experience
Required strong skills
● React /Redux
● RESTful Api, JSON
● Ubuntu and others
● Fluent in spoken and written English and / or Swedish
● 1+ year React development experience
● Experience working in PHP, C# or Java tech stack
● Experience with any kind of CMS driven website development, preferably Episerver
● Experience in CI/CD and any kind of DevOps setup
● Experience working with node.js package managers (npm, yarn)
● Experience working with Webpack or similar bundler/task manager, POMS, etc...
● Version control, branching and pull requests using git.
Why you should pick us because:
● You want to work in a highly communicative, autonomos team
● We take pride in our sense of humor and team culture and we have a lot of fun in the process.