Why work at Winningtemp as a Designer Manager instead of somewhere else? The easy answer is meaningfulness. What is more meaningful than creating a platform that enhance well-being for people at workplaces all over the world? A platform that support modern leadership and allow leaders to act proactively to prevent burnout and staff turnover. By joining Winningtemp you'll be joining a hot company on the market, (named one of the fastest growing tech- companies in Europe) with more than 2100% in hypergrowth in the last years with offices in Stockholm, Oslo and London. Come join our ambitious mission to impact 1 million people by 2023.
We are looking for an experience designer to join our growing product-team in Gothenburg.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally and have a lot of impact on the interface and overall experience of our products.
- Lead projects across the entire product lifecycle, understanding users needs, ideating, prototyping and validating your solutions.
- Manage, mentor and empower a team of product, research, and content designers
- Advocate for the user and drive a holistic UX vision that inspires the team.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, customer success and business peeps to deliver elegant but practical experiences to our customers.
Who You Are
- You have +5 years of related experience designing digital products with user-centred focus.
- You have +3 years experience from leading a design team
- You have good experience designing for web; experience with mobile is a plus.
- You have great visual skills and know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to details.
- You are familiar with interface and prototyping tools as Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision, Principle, Framer, etc.
- You have a portfolio that you can share with us.
We Want to Grow Together
We still define ourselves as a start-up company. It means that you will have a lot of impact and opportunity to influence the overall road-map of our product. We want to continue providing our customers with the best possible features and user experience, and you are dedicated to find new ways of reaching this. You will be able to form the role based on what makes you heart beat a little faster (read passion), the things you have done before and love to advance within (read expertise).
To fit into our Winning Culture you need to have a lot of passion of what you do, not being afraid of coming up with new creative ideas and love to stay up-to-date about latest trends. Your educational background is not as important as your worklife experience. We would prefer if you have had a couple of years experience of product development, especially as a Product Designer or related experiences.
We will start with the CV selection during August. Since this is a high-priority role for our future success we will contact you as soon as possible upon our return from summer vacation. We would therefor love it if you could have applied for this position before 9th of August.
Do you want to be able to say in 5 years that you had a fundamental impact on a software that transformed how leaders work and the well-being of the world?
Let's change the world for the better and succeed together