Technical Project Manager
(contract is for 6 months most like to be extended further).
What can you expect in the role?
As a Technical Project Manager You will be part of the Product / Application team but will also collaborate extensively with the tech and development team (application provider). This places high demands on you as a Consultant, but for the right person, this will also be an exciting, fun and fulfilling role. You will be a key person when it comes to integrating technical knowledge in the communication with our client as you will have all-around knowledge of the product and its Customer Claim applications.
The work also consists of:
- Act as a bridge between our customer success, tech, product and application supplier.
- Communicate with our client and their application provider guiding them throughout the process.
- Identify bottlenecks and make suggestions for improvement.
- Fluent English and excellent Swedish skills would be good, both written and spoken
- Application testing and Development Background.
- Experinced within .NET, SQL, Python and API.
- Experience from working with customers and understanding their needs.
- At least 3 years’ experience of working as a Technical Project Manager / Lead.
- Excellent collaboration skill.
- You have worked with, or close to, technology
It is good if you have experience from one or several below:
- Working in Bank or Financial Industry
- Working in the public sector
Who are you?
You are a self-propelled Project Manager, interested in technology and more specifically how technology can bring value to Financial / Insurance systems such as Customer Claims Applications. You have an outspoken get-things-done personality and taking initiatives comes naturally to you. You are not afraid to think outside the box and focus on solutions rather than problems. We believe you find it easy to reach out through oral communication and you are confident in getting others to understand the point.