- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you enjoy being part of the growth of a product? Are you full of ideas and eager to find out what works and what doesn’t?
As part of Toca Boca’s new growth team, that’s exactly what you’ll do. Come up with and develop new ideas for growth. This can be anything from acquiring and activating new users to improving engagement from existing users. You will develop new functionalities and work on improvements for our apps.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team of producer, developers, analyst and graphic designer whose mission is to continuously improve the user experience for our app users, as well as end-users of our internal software, in order to increase revenue.
You will be supported by our experienced iOS developer, Matti, in the DevOps team, and get the chance to help them out too with things such as working on CI/CD platforms, improving testing workflows and more.
A year from now, you will have:
- Developed ideas and contributed to experiments to improve our product metrics and help us achieve our business goals. From improving onboarding to tweaking our shop experience, there are plenty of opportunities for growth.
- Continuously improved our tools and processes to make it easier for us to experiment
- Shared insights about what works and what doesn't with the whole company so that we can all learn together
- Purchased at least one gashapon from the vending machine in the lobby (trust us, this will happen).
Is this you?
- You are an iOS developer with experience of using Swift in a professional setting.
- You have a growth mindset and enjoy experimenting to find out what works and what doesn’t.
- You have worked with the growth of a product before and are used to fast iterations.
- You can communicate your ideas and workflows to different stakeholders clearly and easily.
This is us!
Toca Boca captures the spirit of play. We create digital toys and everyday products that are filled with fun and silliness that kids from any corner of the world can instantly relate to. Everything is designed from their perspective. We celebrate the diversity and quirkiness of their world and give them the freedom to play in ways that only they can dream up.
Good to know:
This position is full time and based in our Stockholm office. We apply 6 months probationary employment. We have a collective agreement (kollektivavtal) giving you all the things you "should have" and more.
The company language is English.