- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For our client in the Automotive industry in Gothenburg we are looking for a Visual Designer.
What you will do:
- Work with in-car user experiences.
- Be part of a scrum team and work from a backlog in close collaboration with other interaction and visual designers.
- Keep consistency in the user interface.
- Communicate and visualise designs and animations using Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects or similar tools.
- Document solutions as well as present design proposals on crits & design reviews.
- Assist on usability tests.
Who are you?
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media, Arts or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of documented experience with Visual User Experience Design.
- Good interaction design skills and a passion for Digital UI Graphics and UX Design.
- Strong creative, design, and visualization skills.
- Ability to think across the customer journey and different touch points.
- Experience writing UX guidelines and creating and using design systems.
- Excellent skills in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Flinto.
- Basic knowledge in 3D design (Blender, Maya or Cinema 4D).
- Understanding of the in-car user context.
- Hands-on getting things done attitude and able to work in a structured way.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in group.
- Responsive to feedback and able to follow directions.
- Driver’s license.
- Excellent English skills.
Documented experience in development of multimodal user interfaces is meritorious.
Online and/or PDF portfolio Graphic & Interaction Designer is a must for this application.