- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbldHPFltQQ
At Schneider Electric we are focused on improving business, safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability and connectivity. We do this with EcoStruxure ™, our open IoT-enabled architecture and platform that allows us to innovate at all levels and make reality of bold ideas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4qY6x4MvB8
What we are looking for
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic "Junior Full Stack .NET Developer" to help with the development of our cloud platform and associated services. Our state-of-the-art platform provides foundational technology to enable the digitization of a range of solutions that allows customers manage Buildings in a better way.
• Develop scalable and secure software for platforms and services deployed on Azure cloud
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to clarify and deliver project requirements
• Collaborate with team to develop and perform unit and acceptance tests
• Work with stakeholders to solve problems, debug, profile, etc.
Required skills and experiences
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or 3+ years of software development experience
• Experience with .NET development technologies and frameworks
• Experience with Angular 4+ and responsive web design
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• A strong desire to always learn
Desired skills and experiences
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and concepts
• Experience with API and REST interface development
• Understanding of Agile development
What do we offer?
At Schneider Electric we have a strong belief in people. We seek out, recognize and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. Therefore, we are offering an attractive workplace, including opportunities to learn and grow, [email protected] and a competitive compensation and benefit offer.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Did we get you inspired?
Apply at https://www.se.com/se/jobb
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Peter von Lochow, at [email protected]
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On. https://www.se.com/se/jobb