- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
App Shack is a leading, high-end app development agency working with cutting edge technology for innovative clients in Europe and North America. As one of Sweden's fastest-growing Tech Companies (Deloitte Fast50 Awards), we are now looking to expand our web development team with a developer experienced in web applications.
As a web developer at App Shack, you will work closely with both clients and fellow team members to create, maintain, and improve products of great quality. You and your team will work on tasks ranging from product discovery, technical research, and workshops to development, testing, and maintenance. We build state-of-the-art apps and services for our clients and are there for them throughout the whole project.
- Flexible work
- Educational benefit for courses and conferences
- Stay-healthy subsidiary
- Social events and kick-offs with friends and colleagues
- Sports events together with your colleagues
- Company masseuse
- ... and more
We'd like you to:
- Be social and easy going
- Speak and write English fluently
- Have experience working in larger software development projects
- Be communicative and can both translate and inspire ideas
- Have experience writing tests for front end applications
- Have experience working with frameworks such as React or Vue
It will be considered a bonus if you have experience in any of the following:
- Setting up and working with CI
- Relational databases
- Programming in C#
- Programming in Typescript
Our recruitment process
We’ll invite all suitable candidates for an interview. During the interview, you’ll meet the responsible recruiter and our web team lead. You’ll be asked about your previous experience and technical skills. If the interest is mutual after the first interview, we’ll go forward by giving you a professional assignment. If it’s still a good match, you’ll meet the rest of the team, and hopefully, join App Shack!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. Diversity is something that we value, and we expect the same from you.