- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will help us build various parts of coherence in one or several of the following areas:
- network engine
- game engine integrations (Unity, Unreal, ...)
- showcase games
- backend systems
- web services
- 5 or more years of professional experience working in relevant full-time programming roles
- Excellent coding skills, fluent especially in C# and/or Go
- Strong mathematical and fundamental computer science skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and targets
- Passionate about games and their potential
- Has experience with GitHub, continuous integration environments
- Has experience with AWS and GCP
- Has experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Unity
- Relevant experience with network protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, also gRPC and others)
- Experience in the games industry
- Experience in working with client / server game systems
- Have worked on (and completed) your own game project of any scope
- Passionate about open-source
- Experience with shipping projects with a team
- Knowledge and experience with DOTS / ECS
Examples of languages and technologies we use at the moment (not all are required):
- C# 7.2. Standard: 2.0 SDK: .NET Core 3.1.101
- Google Cloud, AWS
- Hugo (web)
- Git, GitHub, GitHub Actions
We are located in the heart of Malmö, Sweden. Malmö is a fast growing city in a region with more than 1000 game developers, good restaurants, a nice beach and great public transport and biking infrastructure (including electric scooters).
Our large studio is part of Game Habitat DevHub, a fantastic workspace for game studios with frequent events, gatherings, a relaxation area as well as sauna and ping pong.
* As all our internal communication is in English, we prefer applications written in English!