- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
Are you ready to create the 5G future?
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. We do both.
5G race is in progress, and we at Ericsson are the early leader in bringing 5G to the market. With the commercial launch of 5G in 2019 there’s never been a better time for you to steer the world into the next decade. 5G will power endless ground-breaking improvements across many industries – from automotive and transport to agriculture, utilities, and more.
Ericsson in Lund is looking for new young talents who would like to work with development of Baseband SW!
Together with us you will develop groundbreaking software within 4G and 5G Baseband and be part of delivering an outstanding Mobile Broadband.
Working at Ericsson will offer you a rich number of opportunities in an everyday learning, creative and results-oriented atmosphere. You will work in an international environment together with colleagues in different parts of the world - Ottawa, Beijing and Stockholm
This role will report into Line Manager Lower Products.
The position is placed within Beam Forming Control domain in Baseband Lower Products sector of PDU (Product Development Unit) Baseband Software (SW). We are proud to lead the NR MSRBS (New Radio Multi standard Radio Base station) baseband software products and to be responsible for all product development planning and maintenance. The baseband SW implements the layer 1 and layer 2 of the wireless protocol stack. The SW is deployed on Ericsson baseband boards where the baseband SW interacts with layer 3 SW, Radio modules and O&M.
• You will be part of a Team with responsibility from pre-study to customer acceptance for new functionality, together with maintenance of current products.
• The Team systemize, design and test the software and take joint responsible for all team tasks.
• Your focus will be in the lower layers of LTE and NR Baseband SW especially in Beamforming Control and Downlink L1.
• As a baseband lower products’ SW developer, you will get the opportunity to learn the lower layer design and architecture in depth to develop high quality and easy testable and maintainable code in our baseband lower layer products.
To be successful in the role you must have
We are looking for you, who has a deep interest in developing complex software targeting a multi core system. Experience and knowledge from working with communication software and protocols is a further advantage.
• You look forward to work in a Team with people from different subject areas and backgrounds;
• You are self-going and an energetic teammate with a genuine interest in latest technology trends;
• You have an open mind to also work outside your own subject area to be able to broaden your competence to get a deeper understanding of our products.
• You like to seek new challenges to continuously improve, which will lead to more opportunities to learn, try out new roles and get more responsibility.
You have a Master of Science degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communication, Applied Physics/Mathematics or similar technical field.
You have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
Furthermore, you should have a secure and shown experience in several of the following areas:
• Programming using C and understanding of network layer protocols;
• Embedded real-time SW architecture principles, implementation and verification;
• Beamforming and MIMO;
• General signal processing and algorithms;
• LTE and NR baseband knowledge, e.g. signal processing or 3GPP specifications;
• Multi-core processor programming;
• General programming skills e.g. Python, C++, Java, Matlab;
• Knowledge and Skills in Lean & Agile.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Welcome to apply with resume/CV in English. The selection process will start in parallel to job posting period, please do not wait with submitting your application.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Location for this role: Lund, Sweden
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Adaptive and innovative Full Stack Developer - Zaplox
- Vi söker utvecklare inom testautomation till branschledande Consafe Logi...
- Fullstack utvecklare
- Senior fullstack utvecklare sökes
- Junior Software Developer WANTED for an exciting position in Lund