- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Want to be part of the change? We're expanding several of our engineering teams, including teams working on our Klarna App and teams that offer Klarna's solutions to merchants on mobile platforms.
What you will get to do;
- Work on a specific problem space critical to Klarna’s current needs with opportunities to switch teams as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve
- Collaborate and grow in a dynamic and autonomous environment while working in small, agile and cross functional teams
- Be part of a team that will take full operational responsibility for the services that you own, and potentially take part in an on-call rotation
- Create SDK's that offer Klarna's solutions to merchants on mobile platforms
- Empower Klarna e-commerce solutions with device native functionalities
- Work with low-level UIKit and iOS APIs. This is not your regular app development!
- Integrate an impressive technology stack including specialized native UI and web view-based components
- Run a unique message-based architecture.
- Interface native code with both React Native as well as Flutter.
Some of the technologies and tools you’ll get to work with;
- Low-level UIKit APIs
- Swift (and a small amount of Objective-C)
- Fastlane, Jenkins and some Ruby and Groovy to glue it together
- React Native & Flutter
To succeed in this role, we think you would have;
- Good understanding of the iOS platform
- Openness to work with React Native
- Experience with APIs and product development
- Creating readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Objective-C or Swift including unit-tests
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
What we can offer you
Culture - You'll have an opportunity to work with talented people from 90+ different countries in our brand new English speaking offices in Stockholm city center.Learning - We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
Compensation - You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, plus we offer all of our employees an opportunity to invest in a RSU program and own a stake of the company. You’ll also receive 30 days annual leave and since we recognise that life is about more than work, we also offer benefits for gym memberships, marathons, and all sorts of activities that promote physical health. We also have generous parental leave (for men and women).
Relocation - We can offer relocation support to Stockholm.
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
We also believe in making contributions back to the open source community. You can find some of our work at https://github.com/klarna.
How to apply: please send us your CV or Linkedin profile in English
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.