- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our biggest strength is our culture and people. We search for our next Member, not just a resume. Therefore, we’ve put together a set of characteristics that we find most important for our team members.
1. Self-Leadership: You take the opportunity to be your own leader when the situation demands it. You take the right decisions on your own and exhibit dedication towards achieving your goals.
2. Team player: True way for a team to succeed happens through collaboration. Teams need team players who can absorb, understand, and consider ideas and points of view from other people without debating and arguing every point. You are that team player and you can receive criticism without reacting defensively.
3. Communication: Communication is very important because it's the only way we can effectively work together on anything. You can build trust, resolve problems, provide clarity and direction, create better relationships, increase engagement, improve productivity and promote team building through your communication.
4. Curiosity: You are curious about customer needs, how we can improve our services. You have desire to learn and achieve great.
If you believe it is You, great! We would like you to apply for our open position.
You will be part of a team working with modern cutting-edge technologies related to Big Data and Analytics. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining applications across Big Data platforms on premise and in Cloud.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining Big Data data-pipelines to ingest various data sources into big data platform.
- Implementing and maintaining real-time/batch applications such as recommendation engines.
- Continuously optimize the performance of solutions to achieve operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Working closely with development teams, data scientists and business stakeholders.
- 5+ Years of experience in Data Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in Hadoop/Big data technology, Spark/Scala/Java/Python
- 3 to 5 years of experience in cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) and DevOps skills
- Experience in any one of the programming languages (Java / Scala/Python) from a data engineering perspective.
- Hands on experience in working with different file formats JSON, XML. etc.
- Should have experience in any of the DevOps Technologies.
- Experience of working with Spark (Apache /Databricks), Storm, Hive, Kafka, HBase, Impala, Airflow, Talend etc.
- Proficiency in one or more of Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud big data services. Migration project from On-premises to cloud.
- Should have experience in SQL, no-SQL technologies.
- Should understand data modeling paradigms and have analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Any Cloud certifications will be an advantage.
Aigometri Incorporate was established in 2015 with the aim of being an innovative IT Consulting company that combines IT, Project and Test management with sales, marketing and business development to provide our customers high quality services and support.
We aim to maintain loyal and long-term relationships with the businesses that rely on us for greater efficiency, productivity and profitability.
We consider the "Top Quality, Good service and Strong commitment & Engagement" as the most important principles we offer to our clients. We are engaged in development of tools and machine-learning algorithms for variety of business problems like customer churn prediction, next best action recommendation, segmentation, predictive failure, GDPR and regulatory reporting.
We are striving for the goals of growing both in the domestic and global markets, creating new business opportunities and reaching the desired level of success, which we will constantly search for.