- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you looking for a challenging position allowing you to grow and add value? Do you want to create user interfaces for Advanced Analytics and contribute with your expertise in a variety of innovative technologies? Then this is the opportunity for you! We are now looking for a Software Engineer with frontend skills to our new organisation H&M Group Business Tech.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In Business Tech we explore new ways of working. We have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world. As Software Engineer at Business Tech, you will be part of a development team, dedicated to creating user interfaces for internal Advanced Analytics projects. We work with Scrum, in an autonomous and agile way, and we are using a variety of innovative technologies. The team consists of a product owner, a technical engineer, software engineers and product designers. We love design, and we love technology! AI and Advanced analytics are fast-growing areas and very important for the company. Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone’s individuality is highly valued. This creates an incredible environment for learning and developing cutting edge technology.
You will work alongside experienced engineers in an agile team, with the responsibility for designing, implementing and maintaining user interfaces for internal Advanced Analytics projects. You will translate business requirements to tangible IT features, helping other IT departments, data scientists and analysts to identify, analyse and document requirements for UI/UX design, backend services and infrastructure. With a holistic view and experimental mindset, you can provide options to build the best possible solution, taking target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems into account.
Some of your daily work includes:
- Have a holistic view of how the solution adds value and ties into the defined business outcomes
- Provide options for how the solution could be evolved to provide even more value
- Translate product strategy and requirements into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design according to existing architecture guard rails
- Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative design options which take target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems into account
- Build the simplest possible solution that fulfils user needs as well as meets functional, compliance and quality requirements
- Drive testing and deployment of software solutions, including ensuring automated testing to ensure solution quality
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines
- Identify and share best practices with other teams as well as produce necessary documentation
- Make sure to deliver solutions on time and identify and eliminate potential waste (e.g. unnecessary documentation, inefficient methodologies etc.)
We are looking for you who are thrilled to learn about new technology and pass on this knowledge to your colleagues. Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. You have a hands-on approach when building solution prototypes and great communication skills which allows you to constantly challenge your team in a positive way.
Furthermore, we believe that you
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- You are a front-end or full-stack developer with experience from building large-scale front-end applications
- Highly skilled in Angular 4+. You also need to master HTML5, SCSS/CSS and TypeScript.
- Experience integrating with REST APIs.
- Experience of and interest in an agile way of working.
- Have experience in designing and performing code reviews and unit tests.
- You are a “doer” with a result-oriented mindset, taking a strong accountability for your area of responsibility.
- Ability to build well designed, clean applications with solid technical foundations.
- A strong sense for design and user experience.
- Work with CI/CD for a better front-end architecture.
- Continuously update existing documentation.
- You have great communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluent in English in speech and writing.
It is beneficial if you…
- Experience with other front-end frameworks, such as React or Vue.
- Experience with UX
- Experience with C#, .NET Core and SQL-server.
- Experience in Cloud technologies, such as Azure or AWS
Knowledge of BI/Advanced Analytics is not required
What we can offer:
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll be part of an important project at H&M with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We review applications earliest after the latest application date due to vacation time. Please apply with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible but no later than 27th of September 2020. We love code! If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!