- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
L&T Infotech is currently looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join our team in Stockholm. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions. We expect that you possess experience in all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment). Should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS)
- Performs detailed data analysis
- Defines, executes and interprets complex/nested SQL queries
- Establish standards and best practices for data architecture and related technologies from an enterprise perspective.
- Creates data models from given business requirements
- Responsible for developing, testing, monitoring the deployment of ETL Jobs
- Responsible for dimensional modeling and develop cubes/reports from given business reporting requirements
- Responsible for reports development using SSRS and/or ASP.net
- Required Skills
- 5+ yrs. experience developing Business Intelligence (BI) solutions (ETL, reports, dashboards, scorecards, etc.) using Microsoft technology in a data warehousing environment
- MS SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS)
- Full Life Cycle Experience in Model, Design, Development of Data warehouse/ETL/BI Solutions
- Strong in database concepts
- Experience creating complex queries, and stored procedures
- Very Familiar with Front-end web development using ASP.net, and AJAX
- Proficient with Windows SQL Server
We expect you to be/have
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Communicative, pedagogical and have a drive to share knowledge
- Motivated self-starter with good people skills
- Team player, structured and flexible
- Quality mind set and a strong sense of responsibility
- Flexibility to work in an Onsite-Offshore global delivery model