- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer is developing a SaaS based school administration platform. The platform is used by about one hundred schools already and it's praised for it's modern web and mobile interfaces. They are now looking for a driven Python/Django developer to join their growing team.
In this job you are working with modern technologies such as Python/Django, React, Node.js and AWS. The architecture is microservices based and if you have experience in DevOps as well it is an advantage.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years’ relevant working experience
- Good understanding of microservices based architectures
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience in React and Node.js
- Experience in Docker, AWS Fargate and Amazon ECS
You would work out of a nice office in the very center of Stockholm.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications are treated strictly confidential. Applications will be handled as they are received.
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. We have about 200 customers and among them some of Sweden's most prominent technology companies. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nationalmuseum söker IT-tekniker (Dnr 2020-449)
- C# utvecklare till Trafikförsäkringsföreningens affärsutvecklingsenhet!
- Data Scientist, Team lead
- Europas näst bästa arbetsgivare söker Mobile developer
- Finlands bästa arbetsgivare söker Frontend - utvecklare