Senior Cloud Developer
As a senior cloud developer, you will be enabling the future of the connected vehicle by building cloud-based services and frameworks. You will take part in an agile team, location at client customer innovation center.
We think you have passion for edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization and their values, mindset and software development culture. Our customer is one of the most attractive workplaces in Gothenburg.
We are looking for you with a yes-we-can team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions.
The team is located in Göteborg, Lindholmen but work with teams and stakeholders all over the world especially in China, where you will occasionally travel to.
Responsibilities and tasks:
· Develop software for Cloud services
· Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation
· Coach and develop other team members
• Several years Java development experience
• Several years Cloud-based service development experience
• You have no problem writing Python, Bash etc when it fits the situation.
• Experience and appreciation of testing, both unit and instrumentation tests.
• You are passionate about agile concepts and team work.
• You like working in an international and intercultural context.
• Experience of service orientated system models, design patterns and system architecture.
• Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
• Multitalented in Linux technologies
• Travel to Asia will be required
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English
We also like:
• Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects
• Experience of infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
• Continuous Integration experience
• Version control with Git
• Additional helpful skills include app development techniques for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
• Specialized skills or strong interest in AI, VR/AR, Eye tracking, etc.
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful. Preference for leadership experience
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
• Proficiency in Mandarin is helpful but not required
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Testautomatiseringsspecialist till Sigma IT Göteborg
- Application Developer - Mainframe to Java/Openshift
- Teknisk specialist till IT-Arbetsplats, Enheten Infrastruktur, Göteborg
- Vad skulle du vilja förändra i JAVA-utvecklarens vardag?
- Senior front-end utvecklare