- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including 37 ATP matches, as well as the US Open and Premier League games exclusively from 2019. Beyond this, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
You will be joining an experienced team of developers, architects and testers who are experts within video, network and distributed systems.
Our Client SDK team is responsible for development and delivery of the Sye SDKs that are used for developing the Amazon Prime streaming applications on different platforms (Android, iOS, tvOS, smart TVs, game consoles and web). As a client developer you will join our Client team and take responsibility for the SDKs used to develop streaming applications on the different platforms. The responsibility also includes developing reference and demo implementations, set up automated tests for different hardware and software platforms, assisting app developers in their integrations, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in developing and maintaining applications, frameworks and/or SDK:s for Android, iOS, tvOS, Smart TVs, game consoles or web
- Experience in video streaming applications
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization
- Object-oriented development and design patterns
- OS fundamentals and systems architecture
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills
- Highly pragmatic; we use technology to solve real-world problems expediently
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Multi-device compatibility testing
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.