- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Semcon we believe that efficient digital solutions have the possibility to drive a better future.
Now we are looking for a test leader with an end-user perspective, a creative mind and with an interest in the Life Science industry.
Our world today is facing challenges such as an ageing population, lifestyle-related diseases and rapid technical progress that are increasing demands on user-friendly medical devices, quality-assured pharmaceuticals and efficient digital information solutions. Semcon has a broad experience working in the Life Science industry. With more than 35 years in the industry and a knowledge of its unique requirements we are a strong partner with great expertise within Medtech and Pharma.
Within the Life Science industry we’re developing medical devices that make it easier for people to feel better. And live their lives the way they want to. We combine expertise in the fields of product development and design, validation and digital solutions in order to develop technical solutions that are easy to use, safe and connected, offering the best possible user experience. To our customers we are a strong partner in both early and late science supporting them with our expertise within digital services and solutions.
Our Digital Experience & Advisory team.
We are a cross functional team with strong minded and skilled individuals. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a large team with skills ranging from digital strategy, project management and UX/service design. In our team we value being kind, provide continuous feedback, do great things and having fun. Together.
What you’ll do
- Plan test work & write test plans
- Prioritize & ensure resources for test missions
- Follow up & improve test processes
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Coordinate test work and do team follow up’s
You’d be a good fit if you
- Are used to lead and take responsibility for larger test projects
- Are used to work according to agile methods. Perhaps you are a scrum master?
- Have some years’ experience in in test strategy, test reporting, test documentation & planning
- Have understanding, knowledge and curiosity for different test tools and test methods
- Have experience from the Life Science industry
- Knowledge of GXP regulations and/or ISO13485
- Are fluent in both Swedish and English, in speaking and in writing
- Are aware of how test work best is performed in different areas such as integrations tests, performance testing, application tests and user acceptance testing
If you also have the following knowledge, it might help you even further
- Certifications such as ISTQB Foundation or ISTQB Advanced Test Manager
- Validation Management and/or Quality Assurance
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
Does it sound interesting? Apply today.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below, or contact Johanna to learn more!
Team Manager Digital Experience & Advisory