At Semcon we believe that efficient digital solutions have the possibility to drive a better future.
Now we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst that wants to be a bridge between technology and business. Working with capturing business requirements, improving and defining new processes and creating digital strategies. You are people’s person and thrive in a setting where many things are happening. To succeed in this role, we think you have a strong interest in the Life Science area.
Our world today is facing challenges such as an ageing population, lifestyle-related diseases and rapid technical progress that are increasing demands on user-friendly medical devices, quality-assured pharmaceuticals and efficient digital information solutions. Semcon has a broad experience working in the Life Science industry. With more than 35 years in the industry and a knowledge of its unique requirements we are a strong partner with great expertise within both Medtech and Pharma.
Within the Life Science industry we’re developing medical devices that make it easier for people to feel better. And live their lives the way they want to. We combine expertise in the fields pf product development and design, validation and digital solutions in order to develop technical solutions that are easy to use, safe and connected, offering the best possible user experience. To our customers we are a strong partner in both early and late science supporting them with our expertise within digital services and solutions.
Our Digital Experience & Advisory team
We are a cross functional team with strong minded and skilled individuals. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a large team with skills ranging from digital strategy, project management and UX/service design. In our team we value being kind, provide continuous feedback, do great things and having fun. Together.
What you’ll do
- Requirements analysis
- Information modelling
- Change management
- Identify new business opportunities
- Defining strategic digital directions
- Process analysis and development
- Facilitating workshops
- Meeting clients / evangelism
- Work closely with our cross functional teams
- And having a quite bit of fun
We look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- At least 5 years or more in an IT business analyst / business development related position
- Some years of experience from the Life Science area, Medtech or Pharma
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Fluent in both swedish and english
- Broad knowledge of different industry needs
- Empathy, caring for the world and people
- Ability to travel from time to time
- Experience in presenting to management at various levels
- A curious mind that like to share your insight to colleagues and clients
- Knowledge of GXP regulations
- Meriting with certification in IIBA, BCS or similar
Does it sound interesting?
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below, or contact Johanna to learn more!
Team Manager Digital Experience & Advisory
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Testautomatiseringsspecialist till Sigma IT Göteborg
- Application Developer - Mainframe to Java/Openshift
- Teknisk specialist till IT-Arbetsplats, Enheten Infrastruktur, Göteborg
- Vad skulle du vilja förändra i JAVA-utvecklarens vardag?
- Senior front-end utvecklare