- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hemnet has access to a large amount of data, both about how our visitors behave and about what's happening in the housing market. In our product development teams, we work data-driven and we experiment and analyze the results to find the optimal solutions.
As a Digital Analyst you'll have great opportunities to influence of how we work with goals, experiments, analyzes and visualization. You'll work together with developers, UX designers and product owners where everyone has great responsibility within their own area of expertise, but also for the products as a whole.
As a Digital Analyst you will:
- Define goals and metrics.
- Implement and assure quality on measurements.
- Follow up on experiments and other development initiatives.
- Analyze, visualize and present behavioral data.
- Develop data as a basis for business decisions.
Who are you?
As a Digital Analyst at Hemnet, you'll work in a role with a lot of freedom and responsibility. You are a driven and curious person who like to work with other people and other expertises. You are passionate about analysis and like to improve and further develop both digital services and working methods.
We believe you are a person who have worked, at least a couple of years, in a similar role with:
- Google Analytics (360).
- Google Tag Manager.
- Google BigQuery (which we use) or similar data warehouse, for example Amazon Redshift or Azure SQL Data Warehouse.
Other tools and technologies that we use, and which you would have an opportunity to learn, are:
- Visualization in tools like Google Data Studio, Tableau or Klipfolio.
In this role you will be part of a cross functional development team called Team Seller's Experience, responsible for our products for property sellers. We offer you a data driven analyst role working in team with an experimental approach.
Who are we?
Hemnet is a big brand but a pretty small company of almost 100 people who are passionate about helping people find their dream home.
We work in small teams and work actively to share experiences and knowledge with each other. We try to to come up with new ideas, question ways of doing things, collaborate and have fun every day. Personal development and the desire to test new ways of working are things we encourage, as the goal is that these lessons and experiences can help us to get even better together.
In our office in central Stockholm, the atmosphere is relaxed and playful. We work in a collaborative environment with shared breakfasts, AWs, conferences, lab days and competence groups.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nationalmuseum söker IT-tekniker (Dnr 2020-449)
- C# utvecklare till Trafikförsäkringsföreningens affärsutvecklingsenhet!
- Data Scientist, Team lead
- Europas näst bästa arbetsgivare söker Mobile developer
- Finlands bästa arbetsgivare söker Frontend - utvecklare