- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a full stack developer with Assently you’ll be developing our platform and our API. You'll have a big influence on the frontend stack and the UX going forward. You’ll help make sure our solutions are properly hardened and secure in depth, and that they perform and scale well. You’ll support developers in the community in their integration efforts. You’ll get your hands dirty and have a lot of fun.
You are a skilled and proven .NET Engineer comfortable with building and managing business critical systems. You have at least five years of experience as a .NET Developer.
You are full stack developer with a frontend focus, with enough skills and experience to lead our user interface development.
You are smart, creative and get things done. You speak your mind and you listen to others. You’d love to be part of a company providing e-signature and e-identification solutions with excellent user experience to customers all over Europe. Also, you’re fluent in English. Knowledge in one of the Nordic languages is meriting, as is knowing additional human languages.
Most of our applications are built with C# and run on .NET Core & .NET Framework on Windows or Linux. We make use of many of AWS’s managed services and use technologies such as RabbitMQ, SQL Server, Redis, ElasticSearch and Event Store. Our frontend is implemented using React, jQuery, Bootstrap and Knockout.js.
We believe you’re comfortable and experienced with
- Information Security and Technical Security
- Building (beautiful) user interfaces for complex web applications
- React, Vue.js, AngularJS, Ember or other modern JS frameworks
- Application development in C#/.NET
And it's a plus if you have experience with
- Designing and consuming REST APIs
- Secure Cross-Platform and Cross-Protocol Communications
- Electronic IDs, PKI, SAML, OIDC and Identity Federation in general
- Building Services for Cloud Delivery, including site reliability and redundancy
- DevOps, Continuous Integration and Lean development practices
- Data Protection (Privacy Enhancing Techniques)
- Selenium, GhostInspector or other test automation software
The Assently Team
We’re a small but growing team of dedicated professionals, building great things together.
Many of us have kids and we’re committed to creating a flexible, family-friendly workplace.
We believe going to work should be an enjoyable experience, and that building a great product is truly a team effort, where everyone matters.
Assently provides turnkey solutions for e-signing and e-identity. We’ve been around since 2010 in Sweden, and are today one of the leaders in the Nordic market for e-signatures and e-identification. We are based in Stockholm and in Helsinki. Assently’s expertise and experience in workflow automation using e-signature and e-identification has made us a trusted partner to some of the largest and most forward-thinking companies in the Nordics. Assently is ISO 27001 certified (Information Security).
Here’s what we’re offering
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Work from home (you need to be based in the Stockholm area), or from our centrally located Stockholm office.
- A fun place to work.
- A job where your contributions matter.
Assently values diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Any inquiries will be handled by our Head of Engineering, Johan Molin.