- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
Axema Access Control is a Swedish company who develops and manufactures security systems. We were founded in 1992 and have over 30 employees, where the majority works from our HQ in Stockholm. Here we develop and design both the software and hardware for our different products.
Our most common product is our door centrals and access control panels, which you can find in many office buildings and housing cooperatives around in Sweden and the rest of the world. Our keyword I simplicity, in which we mean that all our products are supposed to be easy to use, both by the building administrators as well as by the end-users who are entering through the doors. Our products are simple to install, add new features for customized needs, and upgrade. This thanks to our complex system, VAKA, which is made entirely by us at Axema from scratch.
We are continuously working on improving our products with new features. Therefore, we are now looking for a new embedded developer to join our team.
- A chance to work from start to finish with a complex product
- The opportunity to work with market-leading Security systems and Access Control systems, with Embedded Linux and C
- A chance to make an impact in architecture and code design, in close collaboration with our CTO and the rest of the team
- A chance to grow with a stable, but still fast-growing company
We believe that you thrive by deep discussions regarding architectural and technical aspects of a project as well as having a great impact on key decisions regarding further development. Here, you would get to make great products with focus on high quality and can work on the hardware hands-on in our HQ.
We would like you to have
- Around 8+ years’ experience with development
- Solid experience with programming in C
- Solid experience with embedded Linux and Linux Echosystem
- Experience with Kernel space
It's a plus if you have experience with
- Hardware knowledge
- C++ and/or Python