- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be part of a highly focused team of engineers in central Stockholm, developing the next generation media management software, which involves solving problems with video, audio and image files, file movement, metadata & data warehousing all relating to creative workflows. They serve numerous customers such as video post -production houses, broadcasters, finance, education, and distribution platforms on all continents of the world.
Besides that, they also offer:
* Great freedom and flexibility in what you do and how you work
* Working closely hand-in-hand with the company management team
* Highly involved in influencing the product development
* Forming your career and gaining unique experience working with cutting-edge technology in a thrilling industry
* Travel around the world to meet inspiring customers and partners in the media industry
* Leading private health insurance available in Sweden
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Cantemo is that all questions regarding the position is handled by AcademicWork.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Cantemo.
CSS and modern libraries and frameworks (no IE8 here)
* Communicating with a talented team of backend engineers the needs for the
* Defining and implementing libraries, frameworks and systems and the testing
infrastructure supporting them
* Developing our HTML5 based video editor and annotation tools
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
The successful candidate is passionate about designing and maintaining internal infrastructure and with equal interest in enhancing the end product. You take pride in the craftsmanship of your code and the systems you build.
You also have:
* Able to think and provide a product with good UX
* Excellent knowledge in English, both written and spoken
Higher education or work experience within the field is considered a merit.
You pay attention to details of the work and make sure that nothing is left to chance. You can work without pre-established procedures or guidance and takes personal responsibility for your own work tasks, both when experiencing success and setback. You have strong communication skills and always express your thoughts in a clear and professional way. You enjoy team work as well as multi-lingual, multi-cultural environments, as Cantemo has customers in every continent of the world, including Antarctica.
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: Full time
* LOCATION: Drottninggatan, Stockholm
* CONTACT; Recruitment consultant Anna Klara Lindgren, 08-56246740.
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Cantemo is a software company based in Stockholm, Sweden, which has established a foothold in the market with broadcast household names. Dedicated to the development of intuitive and streamlined media management solutions, its flagship product, Cantemo Portal™, is used by content creators and owners to intuitively manage their media.