- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a member of the R&D team at Netsize Stockholm you will:
-Be involved in the planning and execution of the Netsize IPX core platform development
-Collaborate with knowledgeable and experienced individuals in an inspiring working environment
-Establish and improve existing procedures/ways of working
We expect you to be able to take on a System Architect role in a limited time.
Today, the Netsize IPX core platform is implemented using the following technologies:
JEE (EJB, JPA, SOAP, JMS, Servlets, JMX), JBoss7, Oracle, MySQL, Linux, Apache.
Qualification (formal education needed):
University degree, preferably in Computer Science or System Engineering.
-Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in software development with excellent skills in Java (EJB, Web Services, JMS, Servlets, JMX, JPA and Hibernate, ...)
-Fluent proficiency in oral and written English and Swedish
-Proven ability to participate and positively contribute to a team but also develop and implement ideas independently
-Used to agile development using Scrum and continuous integration
-Experience of transaction intense system
Good if you also have:
- Experience of test driven implementation using Ant, JUnit, Team City and Arquillian
- An interest in Design Patterns and the ability to produce robust and maintainable code
- Knowledge of JBoss7, Oracle and/or MySQL
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience of mobile services
- Android/Iphone knowledge