- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Altran offers you a work environment that is characterized by innovation. As a consultant at Altran, you are part of something bigger. Our “Industry” division in Malmö houses many customers and industries. Telecom and Energy are where we are largest locally in Malmö, but we have many exciting customers in a number of sectors as well such as Manufacturing and Classic industry. We also work very closely together with our sister divisions with customers in the Automotive industry and Life Sciences.
5G, IoT, Radar Systems, Big Data, Machine Learning and Cyber Security are some of our business areas that you most likely will work with. The assignments are mainly at customer’s sites but also in the form of internal projects. In our Industry division, which in Malmö consists of approximately 20 employees, we have a wide range of different competencies represented, which gives you good opportunities to learn from your colleagues.
Great atmosphere and present managers who have their main task to facilitate and work closely with the consultants, are all in line with Altran's values - Ambition & Care.
We care about you as a colleague and offer you a safe and favorable employment. For us, community is important and in addition to professional development, we offer you a variety of activities. We work to promote participation by continuously arranging lunches, breakfasts, After Works, sports events and more.
You will be working with a variety of tasks including testbench development and IP design verification in ASIC/FPGA projects.
- UVM testbench development
- Develop test cases for IPs
- Test environment and design debugging
- Creation of Scoreboards
- Refinement of assertions and coverage
- Creation of relevant documentation
The verification mostly uses constrained random methodology. Dedicated test-vectors and assertions are also used.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant area of verification
- Advanced user of System Verilog
- Advanced user of UVM tools and methodology for IP verification
- Significant experience in assertions, scoreboards and coverage refinement
- Excellent programming skills (SV, VHDL)
- Good scripting skills using e.g. Python, TCL and/or Perl
Knowledge about Agile ways of working.
- Experience of Ethernet and/or another high-speed interface
- Experience in system level verification
- Knowledge about Formal verification
- Knowledge in programming C, C++ and System C