Do you want to be a part of creating meaningful tools that have a positive, measurable effect on peoples’ lives, and healthcare as a whole? Elsa Science is looking for a Junior Software Developer who will further develop their mobile app and backend services, by using TypeScript and React. This role will be remote and can be based anywhere in Europe.
About Elsa Science
Elsa Science are working towards a brighter future living with chronic disease by making it easier for people to care for themselves. They currently focus on patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and their goal is to give people the tools to independently improve their quality of life. By logging treatment, symptoms, well-being and habits, Elsa helps people recognise patterns and connections that can put them on the path towards a healthier life.
You are offered
- Become a part of a meaningful startup and build software to impact peoples' lives
- Learn from senior developers who will be your closest team members
- Agile methods
- A globally distributed team with the opportunity to work remotely
As a Junior Software Developer you will be part of the product team and further develop the Elsa app and systems. The daily tasks include developing the mobile app, backend services and discussing product, design and UX.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of agile development processes
- You can preferably show off a portfolio or a github
As a person you are/ have:
- Hungry to learn
- Start: ASAP
- Work extent: Full time, permanent position
- Location: Stockholm, Berlin or remote
Send your application to [email protected]
Gigstr match companies with job seekers, freelancers and teams. With the help of the Gigstr app's smart matching technology, flexible approach and knowledgeable recruiters who know young professionals, we have quickly become one of the market's most noticed gig matching services.