- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Oneflow is a rapidly growing tech startup located in the heart of Stockholm. We set the course to reinvent contract management and to define what we call e-contracts. We offer an end-to-end solution that ties up all the steps in a contract process nicely into a powerful and easy-to-use web application. The future of all contracts is with us, and we’d love for you to join us.
We are looking for new developers from all over the world, so if you are dedicated and like to work in a collaborative environment where we make progress together, both when it comes to our product and our growth as individuals, this is something for you! We are currently 60+ people representing 17 nationalities and we believe our diversity, both when it comes to our different backgrounds and our gender equality, is a strength in our organisation.
You will be working with the Oneflow integration team, where we create, maintain integrations towards external CRM systems as well as support our customers and partners to integrate towards us. We are a self-organizing team that likes to discuss how to approach and break down problems together and values data-driven decisions. We want our developers to feel a strong sense of ownership and that their work really matters. We also want them to be involved in all steps of product development, from feature planning to release.
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to join our talented integration development team. There you will be focusing on designing, building and maintaining our integrations. You are social, not afraid to be hands-on and interested in taking projects from initiation to completion. You will work together with the rest of the team to bring all our integrations to the next level. You will take ownership of the external integration components we build and maintain, like zapier actions/triggers, and help develop internal components related to integrations in general. You will be working with many different systems and platforms, each built in their own unique way, so we see that you have a strong interest in learning new programming languages, frameworks and platforms.
You will be an active part of both the integration team and a fast-growing startup where your opinions and passions will have a real impact!
- You have 5+ years experience working with Python
- You love designing APIs that’s easy to understand, use, test and extend
- You can see the whole picture of a product, how to scale it and how to make it interact with other systems
- You value security architecture (OWASP, encryption, etc.)
- You can harvest the power of testing and how to write code that is testable
- You have worked with a broad spectrum of other programming languages like C++, .NET Core, C#, Java, frameworks and platforms
- You can work directly with customers and their developers, finding needs and executing solutions together
- You have hands on experience working with CRMs or business systems
Technologies we work with:
- Python, Flask
- *nix environments
- Open source software and libraries like MySQL and Memcached
Come work with us
At Oneflow we welcome everyone and we do our recruitment based on merit. If you feel the above description seems like a good fit for you - we would love to hear from you! Get in touch to start a journey you won’t forget!