- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
NXT Interim is looking for a Feature Developer to one of our customers, a future oriented company within automotive safety development. The company designs and builds state-of-the -art-software, hardware and solutions for autonomous driving.
As a Feature Developer you will be responsible for developing algorithms for camera-based safety systems in any of the following areas: Object detection, 3D reconstruction, tracking, camera calibration and machine learning.
Your work will include signal processing and / or image processing. You will work with embedded software and the code will be written in C but also Python and C#. You will work agile in project form in a software team of 4-8 colleagues.
We believe this assignment is exceptionally interesting since it is very future oriented, changing a lot of business sectors with autonomous driving and already today saving lives with active safety systems.
This is a six month assignment with the possibility of extension. Start date as soon as possible.
- Develop algorithms for camera-based safety systems
- Work with signal processing and / or image processing
- Engineer or equivalent knowledge in relevant field
- At least a couple of years experience in a similar role
- Coding in C and preferably also in Python and C#
- Fluent in English and preferably Swedish
- Driven personality with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
- Experience of test-driven software development is a plus as well as from working with embedded systems.