Join us on our journey!
Do you want to be part of a close-knit team that is facing an exciting growth phase? Then we at Envoi can proudly present your next assignment - as our new Java developer!
We are looking for a skilled and highly engaged Java developer for our client's platform development team. The consultant will help build world-leading, real-time Bid Data marketing technology for our client's Stockholm headquarters.
The client’s mission is to build the next-generation customer data management platform. They use modern Big Data technologies to build a cutting-edge SaaS solution for businesses, to help them consolidate customer data from their whole business and use it in real time to enhance customer experiences and communication on web, mobile apps or in physical stores.
In a typical day you will be working with a team of likeminded and enthusiastic developers in an Agile setting, solving hard engineering problems together with their team members. The work is varied and challenging. The client needs to maintain near 100% uptime on their platform while scaling to meet drastically increasing traffic. At the same time, they also need to deliver a host of new feature while ensuring they maintain millisecond latencies to support real time need of our users. And they need to do this while meeting strict quality requirements.
- As a part of the development team, implement new key features and solve scalability challenges in their real-time big data platform.
- Experiment with cutting-edge technologies and frameworks to find creative solutions to hard engineering problems.
- Refine and expand the client’s APIs and developer toolkits- they use them all internally, so the quality must be top notch.
- Help optimize the client’s development processes, tools and practices to increase velocity and ensure platform stability.
- Creative and solution-oriented. Someone who enjoys implementing new key features and solving scalability in their big data platform
- High degree of responsibility, someone who takes ownership of their work and cares deeply about quality.
- Proven ability to write predictable, high-performance and maintainable code.
- High competence in Java (with additional language knowledge considered a bonus)
- Strong grasp of distributed systems architecture and concurrent programming.
- Amazon (AWS)
Why work with us?
At Envoi AB we offer favorable attractive terms of employment when working as a professional consultant. With us you are involved and have an affect on your salary, and we of course have a collective agreement (Almega).
As a consultant at Envoi AB, you have committed sales people who find assignments based on your interest. We have customers throughout Stockholm in system development and technology. With us, you get the opportunity to work in a wide range of industries. If you have a drive to develop and be challenged with great flexibility, then it is a good start to become part of our Envoi family.
You also get access to personal development in the short and long term as well as wellness grants to use for physical activity in your free time.
Envoi AB has also introduced a favorable bonus system which means that together we drive the company forward towards common goals.