Northab is currently looking for highly skilled Full Stack JAVA Developers to join our team .The company offers you the opportunity to be surrounded by a strong team that will take you further.
In This Role You’ll
- Define, develop, test, analyze, and peer review maintainable coding solutions to industry best practices for the service and web platforms. Including implementing automated and performance tests.
- Estimate development and assist in estimating the testing of features.
- Recommend and analyze tools, industry changes, and process decisions related to web/microservice development.
- Define and analyze the design and technical improvements. Correct bottlenecks and fix defects.
- Analyze and define coding, automated testing and performance testing solutions. Work with Lead Services on architecture solutions to create scalable, maintainable, and robust software applications.
- Collaborate with product owner/manager, UX designer, technical developers,
Here’s What You Bring
- At least 6 years of professional software development experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Java / J2EE technologies
- At least 3 years of experience on Spring Framework
- At least 2 years of working in an Agile environment
- Experience with n-tier technologies and frameworks including Apache and J2EE
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Couchbase is a strong asset
- Experience with AWS is a strong asset
- Experience with K8s and docker is a strong asset
- Experience in API development and management is a strong asset
- Familiar with Test Driven design
- Familiar with database programming languages, including SQL or PL/SQL
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies; server-side programming and integration experience
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Experience with GIT and Stash is essential
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Adept at conducting research into software-related issues and products
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail