- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Opening Date: 15th October 2020
Closing Date: 27th October 2020
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience presenting technical concepts to external and/or internal technology communities through presentations, workshops, videos, blogs, podcasts, webinars, hackathons, blogs, and/or social media.
- Experience with related cloud products and technologies (PaaS, managed databases, machine learning, and/or serverless products).
- Relevant work experience speaking at technology conferences, blogging/writing technical articles with an existing follower base, or contributing to a popular open source project.
- Success as a software developer, architect, technical advocate, consultant, educator, community manager, product manager, CTO, or consultant.
- Interest in advocating on behalf of the technology communities that you identify with and work with those communities to solve their problems using Google technologies.
About the job
The Developer Relations organization helps keep us connected to the communities that love technology as much as we do. Our focus is on supporting third party developers who build applications and businesses on Google's platforms. Developer Advocates act as passionate advocates for Google technologies, and are vocal advocates for developer interests within Google. This is a position for engineers who love connecting with developers and speaking publicly about cutting-edge technologies on conference panels, at user groups, on blogs and with the press. You also communicate internally with Product Managers. Chrome, Android, App Engine, HTML5, as well as our core G Suite and Ads APIs, are just some of the platforms you promote and support. Your work fosters a community of developers working with Google technologies and helps to drive strategy around Developer Relations.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Create engaging and informative online resources (articles, white-papers, videos, screencasts, training, blog posts, social media etc.) to increase awareness of Google Cloud Platform products and best practices.
- Work closely with teams across Google Cloud Platform to understand their developer priorities, and create and execute associated developer community engagement strategies.
- Establish credibility as a subject matter expert at a deep level by engaging with your developer community in meaningful ways.
- Identify new outreach channels in response to industry trends and the ever-changing developer community landscape.