- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the employer
Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up company that operates several websites within the sports betting industry. Today the company consists of around 30 employees and full-time consultants as well as several part-time freelancers. We are an international company with 16 different nationalities represented and a presence in 18 different geographical markets. Currently, the company's largest markets are Sweden, Germany and the UK. Leadstar Media’s ambition is to become the no. 1 sports betting affiliate in the world through organic growth. We believe that the best way to achieve this is by having a tight-knit team of creators with a high level of autonomy.
The office is based in central Stockholm but we have several people working remotely from their home countries. At Leadstar Media you will work together with entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to learn everything about their particular field. You should have the same mindset as the rest of the team!
In addition to work, we organize other activities outside of work-hours such as small events or company trips and kick-offs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Dutch speaking content writer who will be responsible for the content creation of our new Dutch sports betting websites.
- You have a general interest in internet publishing and are willing to learn new things about content creation on the internet.
- It’s a big plus if you are interested in sports betting and have a good knowledge of sports betting.
- You are excellent at expressing yourself in written Dutch.
- It's a big plus if you have previous experience of working with SEO. If not, we expect you to be eager to learn everything there is to know about SEO and to become an expert within the field.
- You are a competitive person who wants to achieve results and always strive to do your best.
- You are a self-driven person who likes to try out new things and take responsibility for your own projects.
Depending on your current work situation and whether you would be looking for employment or for freelance work, we can customize the workload from 20 hours a week to full-time employment. We are also able to offer you a remote position if you live abroad, but we prefer that you are based in Stockholm and work from our office.
Your work tasks will include the following:
- Responsibility for writing sports betting related content in Dutch for new websites targeting the Dutch market.
- Responsibility to update and organize the content for the Dutch websites you are responsible for.
- Optimize your websites from a SEO perspective.
- Optimize your websites from a UX perspective.
At Leadstar Media you always have the possibility to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. Several of our team members have taken the step from being content writers to becoming website managers, project leaders or managing entire geographical markets. The most important skills you need are: an ambition to learn and an ability to take on responsibility.
Start: as soon as possible, depending on your current employer's period of notice.
Period of employment: probationary employment with one month of notice.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to [email protected]
We are looking forward to receiving your job application!