Episerver’s Expert Services team offers in-depth technical expertise to maximize our customers' value of the Episerver product portfolio. Whether its challenges around architecture, development best practices, integration or optimization and/or troubleshooting, Expert Services possess the core competence to meet our customers' most challenging objectives.
For our vacant Senior Developer role, we require a highly skilled expert with proven experience and expertise in Episerver architecture and technology. The ideal candidate should be capable of drawing on his expertise to design custom solutions for our customers' varying and sometimes unique needs.
Since the role is customer facing, it will be absolutely imperative for a successful applicant to be self-assured and focused in meetings and discussions, showing the ability to be constructive and to find viable solutions for customer requirements in accordance with Episerver standards.
As Senior Developer you will:
- Develop, customize and implement features based on Episerver’s products upon request
- Manage multiple application development projects simultaneously
- Participate in partner's projects in-house or on-site delivering production ready code and troubleshooting live/development environments.
- Provide best practice advice and guidance to internal, client and partner development teams
- Consult on and drive architecture approaches and decisions for customer CMS and eCommerce solutions based on Episerver’s full product portfolio
- Administer high quality technical consultancy and implementation work at partner and/or client location
- Assist with the development of service estimates as required
- Exceed your billable utilization target
- Profound knowledge in .NET, C#, XML, and SQL Server.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong analytical skills for technical problem solving and experience in supporting production applications.
- Ideally, previous work experience with Episerver development and products.
- Must possess strong development, customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in an independent or team environment.
- Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to travel onsite about 20% of the time