Pej is a mobile payment solution start-up with offices in Media Evolution City, Västra Hamnen, Malmö and Medborgarplatsen, Stockholm. Businesses all over the world want to offer convenient digital channels to their customers while also doing their part in helping people be responsible and physically distant to one another. This has increased the demand for mobile solutions like Pej, and thus Pej is now hiring. Right now, Pej consists of 12 team members characterised by innovation, adaptability, and a can-do attitude. We are searching for someone that want to make a difference and become a big player in a small company with huge ambitions. Pej is looking forward to multiplying their size over the coming years and the goal is set on becoming one of the largest ordering and self-service platforms globally.
We are looking for the best Backend developer in the world to join us at our Malmö office. Imagine working every day with the same, great people. Sharing wins and defeats, learning, and growing, and having a great time. Our success stands and falls with our co-workers and the Backend developer will play a big part in elevating our product suite to the next level. Your contributions matter, and the right person can look forward to a great career at Pej.
We are looking for a curious, meticulous, and social person who:
- Will take our product suite to the next level according to customer requests, trends, and optimisation
- Will execute well-written, structured, scalable, and flexible code
- Will collaborate with people from different backgrounds both within the team and cross-function
- Will contribute to and enjoy a fun and fast-paced company culture
- Is updated on the latest tech and always eager to learn new things
- Is a great problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Would like to have room for autonomy and the opportunity to set a personal touch on your work
- Has more than 3 years of experience with Google Cloud Services, Firebase, Rest API and Java (or similar technologies and a willingness to learn)
- Has a good understanding of the rest of our tech stack (Angular, Microservices and TypeScript)
- Has a good understanding of the Fintech industry
- Has an University degree in computer science or other relevant field
- Is an excellent communicator in English (Swedish is a merit)
Pej offers an exciting start-up atmosphere where you will have a big saying in the direction of the company. A young, open environment with an emphasis on trust between co-workers awaits you.
In this recruitment process Pej is working with Barona. This is a full-time position with start date as soon as possible. We can't process applications through email (GDPR-restrictions), but feel free to come with other queries to [email protected]. We process applications continuously so do not hesitate to apply today.