- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be working with software development and service for Energy Opticon's computer software, Energy Optima 3, for load forecasts and the economical optimization of the energy production. The system is well-known in the energy sector in many parts of Europe. Due to big demands for our products in many countries, we need an additional employee that will be based in Lund. We are situated in a creative business environment at Ideon Science Park in Lund, Sweden.
You have a degree in programming and software development and work experience within the same field. You will be working with a young team, in a stable and growing IT company.
Your work tasks
* Programming in Microsoft .NET/VB.NET/C# for new and existing software modules of the company?s software products.
* Realization of customer specific interfaces and reports by using .NET services, SQL Servers SSIS packages and SSRS reports. Education for this can be added from Energy Opticon.
* Solving customer support problems.
Your personal characteristics
* You personality is in line with the company core values:
o Be a Team-player
o Take Responsibility for results
o Be Open and Straight-Forward
o Be Positive and Friendly
o Take Initiative
o Strive for Competence and Structure
o Be Service-minded
* Knowledge in .NET/VB.NET/C#, Basic SQL, Entity Framework, Web Services, Windows Services, MSSQL SSIS/SSRS
* Work experience within this field
* Good knowledge and interest in computer software programming and IT systems
* Language skills: Fluent in English, knowledge in Swedish, German or French is a plus
For more information about the company, see http://www.energyopticon.com.
Your application must be written in English and sent to Energy Opticon via e-mail (subject: .NET Programmer) at [email protected] no later than August 10, 2015.
For questions: Call Björn Malmström at +46 (0)46 286 23 75 or send e-mail to [email protected].