- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and ebook streaming services. We offer unlimited listening to consumers in 20+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. Storytel, a Swedish company founded in 2005, is both a digital platform provider as well as a comprehensive publishing group. We are looking for a talented and driven CI/CD engineer to join our team and help build a service that hundreds of thousands of people use every day to consume books.
About the role
As a CI/CD Engineer at Storytel you will work with experienced testers and developers across a wide field of technologies. At Storytel, we work with Mobile apps development, Backend development, Web development, DevOps, and more. We are a quality-focused organization that encourages everybody regardless of the role to test our products as well as formal testers that enhance the organic testing efforts.
You would join our Platform Team, which delivers a fantastic platform experience to all tech teams at Storytel, making sure every tech talent can perform at their highest, with the least amount of problems.
We are looking for individuals that are interested in learning and have an interest in sharing their knowledge. We have a strong sharing culture at Storytel and try to nurture creativity.
We have our headquarters on Riddarholmen in Stockholm but our teams are distributed geographically between Stockholm, Umeå, Lund, Karlstad, and Copenhagen.
What will you do?
- Work to evolve our Continuous Integration pipeline for our core apps (Android and iOS), our various microservices, as well as our web systems
- Improve and evolve the release process for all our systems
- Be a key part of the release group and help improve our app release strategy
- Collaborate with the other talents in the Platform team to create a top-notch experience for all engineers
- Work closely together with app developers, testers, and product managers
- Be a bridge between development teams, product managers, and other departments
You are an Engineer with a few years of hands-on experience. It is important that you think it is fun to grow and learn, both as a person and with our team. You love to automate processes and care for a high-quality product. You speak and write English fluently. We work using agile methodologies in small and efficient teams that you will be an important part of.
- Professional experience working with Continuous Integration tools (for example, CircleCI, VSO, Travis, Google Cloud Build)
- Professional experience with automating and improving CI/CD pipelines, as well as Gitops
- Professional experience with building both iOS and Android native apps
- Professional experience with at least 2 modern programming languages
- Understanding the workings of Apple App Store and Google Play Store and their endpoints
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
What we can offer you
- Work with experienced developers in an open and caring high-tech environment
- Participate in developing a top-notch streaming entertainment platform used by over a million users worldwide
- Plenty of autonomy and responsibility
- Your own yearly education budget
- A workplace that values creativity and personal initiative
- Limitless audio and ebooks from our own service
- An international team of super-talented colleagues
- Explore, work and implement some of the newest and hottest technologies
- A company full of book lovers
- Possibility to grow at Storytel, take on responsibility or transition to other roles within the company
- And many, many more.
If you feel like Storytel is the place where you could thrive let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible.