- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you looking for your next challenge within Software Development? Would you like to take charge and keep moving the technical direction for DigiExam towards a sustainable and innovative tech environment? Do you feel excited about leading, redefining and improving our overall development process? We are looking for a VP of Engineering to join our team.
By providing a digital solution fitted for everyone, DigiExam strives to make examinations more sustainable and less time consuming for teachers and students across the globe. Join us in our mission to deliver an efficient and global solution that helps support and develop the education sector of today and tomorrow!
As the VP of Engineering at DigiExam you will:
- Help us make crucial, sustainable and pragmatic technical decisions that immediately make tangible impact for thousands of users
- Lead and own the development process of our product, identifying its current state and if needed; work on improvements
- Work closely with the executive team while leading an agile team of passionate developers - we place much value in collaboration, having fun and succeeding together!
- Evaluate, develop and work with our modern tech stack including Golang, Angular 10, Typescript, GCP, Kubernetes and Electron.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role we believe that you have at least 5 years of experience working with Software Development, preferably as a full-stack developer. We also think that you have at least 1 year of experience working with technical direction/leadership or similar. You are at a point in your career where you feel comfortable in leading a team while simultaneously making key decisions from a technical perspective. You bring deep technical knowledge and are up-to-date with the latest trends and technology. You are goal-oriented and are able to identify specific tools and efforts needed in order to succeed. This is a great opportunity for someone who aspires to become a CTO.
It’s considered a plus if you also have experience working with a tech-stack similar to ours, cloud solutions (preferably GCP) and application development on multiple platforms (MacOS and Windows).
Who are we?
DigiExam is a Swedish EdTech-company founded in 2011 with the vision to make digital assessment available for everyone. Our idea is to replace the traditional pen and paper exam to a far more effective process using the possibilities of technology. The DigiExam platform offers secure assessments with focus on ease of use, reliability and zero maintenance.
With over 5,000,000 hand ins from more than 1,000 educational institutions worldwide, we are proud to make an impact on the future of learning.