- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Description of the employer
Boost.ai is a leading conversational AI company specializing in building virtual agents that automate customer service and internal support channels, enhance human efficiency, and drive revenue through engaging conversations.
Headquartered in Stavanger, Norway and Los Angeles, USA, our accomplishments to date include recognition by Gartner as the youngest vendor in the conversational AI space, established partnerships with leading professional services firms across the globe, and deploying more than 200 virtual agents that have successfully automated over 20 million conversations with customers, users and employees in Europe and North America.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will boost our capacity in developing the backend services that power our world-class conversational AI platform.
Your responsibilities will include the full lifecycle software development of our Internet-facing backend services. With our steep growth curve, you will solve many interesting challenges related to scaling, high-availability, performance and security.
You will be working on:
Our flow engine, which is the central component that coordinates the interaction between our AI subsystems to interpret and craft replies to users.
Our conversation search, aggregation and metrics engines. These sift through millions of conversations in seconds to deliver key insights on a virtual agent's performance.
Hundreds of cloud databases, creating rock-solid data structures and highly performant algorithms to be used by the rest of the organization, all while ensuring constant uptime.
- Overall strong software engineering skills
- Demonstrable proficiency in Python and relational databases
- Deep knowledge of HTTP server/client architectures on Linux systems
- Able to analyze key characteristics of data structures and algorithms
- You have years of relevant experience... or you're just really, really good.
- You're looking to push the boundaries in whatever you do.
- You're ambitious and structured with high work capacity.
- You're a team player but are also not afraid to undertake solo missions.
What's in it for you?
- An engaging work environment with people who share a common mindset; to deliver a world-class product in a brand new, up-and-coming industry.
- Leading-edge technology: in just three years we have grown from 6 employees, with no clients to over 100 employees and more than 170 clients.
- Challenging, varied, and engaging work tasks.
- Room and encouragement to be independent and innovative.
- Opportunities for a very steep career path.
- In-house gym and other benefits.
- During the recruitment process, we interview the appropriate candidates quickly and continuously - until we find the right candidate. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.
- It is an absolute requirement of the position to be able to work on-premise in Stavanger, Norway. We do not hire anyone for remote positions.
Please submit your application using the appropriate form - we're looking forward to hearing from you and what you can bring to our company!