- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Newly graduated Back-end developers
Do global possibilities attract you?
Get Ready - for your new job at a world leading company!
Job description newly graduates / junior developers
You will work as a Software Developer in a Development Unit in Karlskrona within a company that provides the global market with a high performing and scalable platform which today is the key building block in our world leading Radio Networks (3G and 4G). The main tasks include software and system development of key components such as control systems, network synchronization, switching, signaling and transport over IP and ATM. Our unit is a global organization with operations in Sweden, USA, India, and China.
With our vision of 50 billion connections we have a challenging future ahead of us. Network capacity is the key for future success and we will need to make the platform even more scalable, flexible and robust to meet the customer requirements. At the same time we need to support our massive installed base with demanding customers. Ahead of us lie extremely important projects that will secure our leading position in a market with an ever increasing mix of smartphones, laptops, netbooks, tablets and a number of other devices and utilities.
Requirement profile for newly graduates / junior developers
• B.Sc. or M. Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar is mandatory
• Fundamental back-end developer background
• Knowledge in Java or/and Cassandra, Scala, Eclipse
• Linux knowledge
• Good skills in real-time operating systems
• Agile development, like Scrum is preferable
• Git and test framework are strong merits for the position but not mandatory but if your passion is simply test don’t hesitate showing interest anyway!
• Basic networking, Cisco, Juniper, Routers, Switches, SDN, NFV is preferable
To be part of us you need to
• Be open minded and analytical, problem-solving skills
• Have good communication skills
• Be able to work in teams but also ability to take initiative and work independently when needed
• Have an interest to constantly learn and share your new findings
• Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
We are a worldwide TeleCom company that offers a working environment with generations of know-how that develops tomorrow's technique. As one of us you will be able to take part in numerous career building training programs, as well as the possibility to influence your own career in respect with your specialties and interests within software development. The possibilities are endless.
Contact and information
Apply by clicking on the link below. Please upload your CV, a personal letter and grades. The position is based in Karlskrona, Sweden!
The selection and interview process is ongoing, please send your application as soon as possible - do not wait until just before the closing date. This position is open both for young new graduates and applicants with a few years’ experience. If you have specific questions or trouble registering your application, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at Dfind IT [email protected]
Uppdragsgivare: Dfind IT