- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avalanche Studios Group and its creative division Expansive Worlds are looking for an enthusiastic and exceptionally skilled Senior QA Engineer for our successful title theHunter: Call of the Wild.
Initially released in 2017, Call of the Wild has been supported with many successful DLC and content releases. Now we want to shift gears a little and focus on improving the overall experience of the game (stability, performance, UX), while continuing to provide fresh and new content to our loyal players.
As Senior QA Engineer, it will be your job to continuously iterate and improve our processes and workflows, design the projects’ test plans and work closely with developers of different disciplines to discuss and communicate plans clearly. Acting as a vocal advocate of QA you will be in charge of building a strong QA team, as well as working with external QA partners when additional resourcing or specialist testing is required.
We need a passionate and dynamic team member, whose attitude is backed up by their experience in QA helping to create great quality games, having worked as an experienced QA engineer on at least one released project for console.
The role will be a mix of hands-on, strategy and processes, with you planning, coordinating and executing the testing of the project. In addition you will manage the QA team, supporting, training and enabling them to do their best work.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Producers on team structure, headcount and hiring, along with developing the training processes for new and existing team members.
- Collaborating with the production team to help prioritise risk management and testing across the product.
- Mentoring and coaching team members to ensure both individual and team growth.
- Communicating with multiple leads and stakeholders about features, requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Implementing key KPI indicators to measure team effectiveness to help drive process changes.
- Helping to drive, contribute and implement a process for testing initiatives across the product.
- 5+ years experience in Video Games Quality Assurance (preferable experience from shipping AA or AAA games)
- Knowledge of bug writing and bug tracking software
- Able to define QA strategy, approach and execution.
- Excellent communication skills - must possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to build a detailed test plan that is flexible with ongoing changes in features and verifies builds for full production testing.
- Console & PC testing experience.
- 2+ years of QA Lead/QA ManagementManagement experience in the gaming industry.
- Experience working with outsource partners, managing and maintaining quality and budgetary requirements.
- Experience with testing tools and live product(s) with a frequent release cycle.
- Passion for games, the industry and next-generation technology across multiple platforms.
- Experience from working as embedded QA within a development team.
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group and which games you are currently playing. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Malmö office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.