- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What is unique about working at Sharkmob?
You get to choose what you want to do next. You quickly become a central part of the organization" - Jakob Törmä, Programmer.
Freedom to work on what you think will improve the game in the best way" - Chris Pons, Programmer.
If this resonates with you - let's get to know each other! We are making three exciting new games and therefore looking for that special someone who shares our values and passion for creating the best games possible. We are a team with big ambitions, so we value smart decisions, creativity and passion for the craft. We are looking for somebody who cares deeply about gameplay and how players experience the game. So if you consider yourself to be a skilled programmer that thrives in close collaborations with others - then we are the studio you're looking for.
As a gameplay programmer you will work with everything from combat and movement, to systems managing the game world. You will also make sure that all features implemented work well in an online environment.
- At least 2 years game development experience
- Experienced C++ Programmer
- Good understanding in how to design, implement, and work in a feature rich game engine
- Ability to analyze and dissect gameplay features and what makes them work
- Ability to create systems that stretch from the network layer, to gameplay, to screen
- A true collaborative spirit - making sure communication works efficiently between disciplines
That little extra:
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4
- Worked with network programming
- Shipped one or more games for PC and Console
Besides being a part of our amazing crew - we have more great perks of being a sharkster... Find them here (https://career.sharkmob.com/pages/benefits)!