- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Euroland IR is an internationally established company based in Sweden with sales & support offices in different part of the world including UK, Dubai, Japan, Philippines, India, Vietnam and China. We develop and provide Investor relation (IR) software services for stock listed companies around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst who is passionate about building financial tools and applications for the world leading companies. You will join an international product development team and be a part of dynamic, and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
· Gain a deep understanding of customer experiences and business models, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
· Develop market strategies and conduct market research
· Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
· Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer needs
· Work closely with software engineering, UI/UX design teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
· Drive product launches including working with the sales team, executives, and other product management team members
· Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
· Minimum two years of work experience in product management/Product development
· Solid IT background and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
· Strong problem-solving skills and quick learner, with a demonstrated ability to deliver results
· Skilled at managing effectively with various stakeholders
· Professional in Excel, Gitlab, Trello or Jira software.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Don’t hesitate to send your CV to [email protected]