- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more-agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
The Analyze and Manage team builds and operates industry-leading analytics products that utilize AI, machine learning and cutting-edge NLP to provide deep insights for our customers. The Machine Learning (ML) team’s primary goal is to maintain and enhance the core analysis engine. In order to keep up with the rapidly evolving field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and ML, certain time is allotted for research. This allows us to lead the trend of automating the contract analysis processes by testing and evaluating the latest ML technology and methods in an inhouse designed lab. As such, we hire people who are excited about working on a groundbreaking and technically challenging AI vision that will be one of DocuSign’s key investments over the next 5 years.
DocuSign is looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive machine learning engineer to help build industry-leading state of the art machine learning solutions. You will be leveraging data mining, deep learning, content understanding, image processing and more. You will integrate and deploy machine learning models that deliver more personalized and automated customer experiences.
This position is an Individual Contributor role and reports to Director of Engineering.
- Work together with the ML team to perform research, testing and evaluation of existing and emerging NLP/ML methods and technologies that could be effectively applied to contractual/legal data
- Be knowledgeable in and be able to apply NLP techniques in order to maintain and extend the current rule-based, supervised and unsupervised methods
- Be knowledgeable in and able to apply ML algorithms and technologies to NLP tasks such as Named Entity Recognition, POS tagging, Parsing, Sentiment Analysis, Clustering, etc.
- Develop an understanding of the technologies, methods and the architecture within Seal's product development. Also an understanding of the entire software development end-to-end process as well as the product code and release management process will be essential
- Assist with the development of language agnostic contract clause recognition, including Cyrillic (Russian) and double byte languages such as Japanese, Korean and Chinese
- Understand, assist and improved the existing training data maintenance and enrichment process
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, applied mathematics or related NLP/ML context of study
- At least 3 years related projects experience applying NLP/ML technology & methods to text data
- Proven skills and experience to perform NLP/ML research, testing and evaluation
- IT technology background and applied experience with software design and development
- Is "hands-on" and takes the initiative
- Programming in Java or other object-oriented language is required, knowledge in Python is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Neural Networks and Deep Learning is a plus
- Knowledge of and applied experience with text processing toolkits such as GATE is a plus
- PhD in Machine Learning, Mathematics, Statistics, Computational Linguistics or related field is a plus
DocuSign helps organisations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature; the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, colour, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.