- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
We’re looking for an MLOps Engineer with a passion for automation, orchestration, scalability and software infrastructure. You will be part of our DevOps team working with our ML team in an autonomous environment.
This position is an Individual Contributor reporting to the Director of Engineering.
- Working within the machine learning engineering team driving improvements in technologies used, exploring new technologies, participating in new developments.
- Taking forward and improving product technical architectures and setups providing support, advising on setups, security, sizing.
- Maintaining and enhancing our ML development workflows, from data engineering to runtime environments, both cloud and data centre
- Proactively working both autonomously as well as collaboratively in a distributed development team
- B.Sc. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields
- Minimum 6 years in engineering/development with at least 3 of those years as Java backend / DevOps developer
- Excellence in English both written and verbal
- A strong team player with good communication skills
- Eager to learn and ability to pick up new technologies and frameworks
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic about natural language processing, machine learning and computational linguistics
- Good knowledge in Java development and tooling (Maven, Gradle , Spring , sbt)
- Good knowledge in Python development and tooling (pip, pipenv, pypi, setuptools)
- Experience in Linux operations and administration (Ubuntu, Centos, Debian or RedHat)
- Experience in using a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience in developing, orchestrating and automating microservices
- Developing, profiling, load testing and managing distributed system
- Exposure to machine learning development
- Vsphere knowledge is a plus
- GPU knowledge is a plus
- Strong & Solid experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Exposure to Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos
- Strong grasp of cloud services, automation and orchestration
- Experience from working with Git and Maven
- Knowledge in data engineering (data lake, etl)
- Knowledge in datacenter / hardware operations
- Knowledge of configuration management / orchestration (such as Salt, Ansible, Puppet,...)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, Python, ansible, terraform, Perl,…)
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.