- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Transforming the Future with the Convergence of Simulation and Data
Cloud Solutions Architect
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients' success, as well as our own.
Specialist role in the area of server-side architecture, implementation and operations, with an emphasis on cloud over on-premise. Act as an adviser to both customers and colleagues in product development and technical support. Provide guidance and instructions around installation, testing and operation of Java server products on Linux. Do research and exploratory testing as a way of finding best practice advice and deployment models that work.
What You Will Do:
· Technical design of Cloud Architecture and Infrastructure
· Implementation of Panopticon products on Cloud Infrastructure
· Work closely with product management, development and QA
· Work closely with pre-sales/tech-support to provide guidance in customer implementation of software
What You Will Need:
· A drive to develop knowledge and learn new things in a self-managed way with a service-minded focus towards customers and colleagues.
· Ability to take responsibility for tracking down error sources in collaboration with others.
· Skilled to formulate instructions and manuals in writing.
· Communicating in a constructive and understandable manner towards both technical staff - such as server administrators and developers – and business side staff – such as end-users and customer account managers.
· Experience from at least one of the cloud platforms from Google, Amazon, Microsoft and Oracle.
· Genuine and solid experience with servers running Linux and Java based server products.
· Some experience with multi-node cluster operation, load balancers, single sign-on solutions and containerized software.
o Apache Tomcat
o Message PubSub products – notably Kafka
o Databases and scripting languages.
· Ability to translate between business requirements and technical solutions.
How You Will Be Successful:
· Envision the Future
· Communicate Honestly and Broadly
· Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
· Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
· Work actively for employees' health / wellness
· High team spirit
· Smaller companies locally but part of a global group
· Unique expert knowledge
· Competitive salary
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, product development, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.
To learn more, please visit altair.com . Ready to go? #ONLYFORWARD