- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are seeking a UX Designer for a customer project in Huskvarna in Sweden.
Joining the UX team, you will be THE UX/UI for one or two of our client’s digital services.
You will be involved in the project all the way from research to final delivery.
As UX designer you are also always responsible for making sure that whatever you work on fits within the holistic experience of our client’s users and you should always act as an advocate for the user and for a user centric way of working.
- Research user needs
- Formulate User goals (and sometimes service goals)
- Plan and moderate cross-functional workshop to ideate, form and shape a concept solutions
- Concept design
- Information architecture
- Wire framing
- Detailed design
- User interface design
- Conduct usability tests
- Communicate design input to projects/engineering
- Planning your tasks
- Improve the UX teams way of working
- Advocate for the use and an user centric way of working
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- English language proficiency
- Swedish language proficiency
- More than five years of experience working with development of digital services in a system solution context within larger brand driven businesses.
- Proven experience of translating customer needs into relevant solutions working with both qualitative and quantitative research in the development process.
- A passion of humans and creating things that make them even better
- A team work, get things done and responsibility attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create trustful relationships.
- An international mind-set with experience working in multi-cultural teams.
- Master’s degree in Interaction Design or similar education background.
Qualifying skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience of UX Design/Interaction Design within both physical and digital products
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests
- Service minded
- Good communication skills
Type: FTC (fixed-term employment)
Duration: 12 months
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply
We receive a large number of applications. In order to allow us to make a fair assessment, it is important that you spend some time crafting a good explanation of how you will succeed in the position and why we should choose you. Please connect your answer to the specific requirements, and how your skills, experience and personal attributes will contribute to it.
Apply with a multi-page, clear CV, preferably in Word format. We prefer CVs where previous employments and projects are described as mini case studies. Please ensure that all relevant skills are mentioned in your CV.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
You must be a Swedish, Nordic, EU, EEA or Schengen citizen or otherwise have a right to work in Sweden.